Daily News Reports »
KayDee Gilkey is the newest member of the Northwest Ag Information Network team as she became an agricultural radio reporter in December 2011. During college, she provided ag radio stories to about 50 stations and really enjoyed radio and is excited to be back in broadcasting. She is passionate about agriculture and sharing news, research, updates and information with farmers and ranchers as well as telling agriculture's story to the public. Though recently new to the media scene, she is very familiar with Pacific Northwest's agriculture with nearly 16 years of public relations experience with Northwest Farm Credit Services prior to starting with the network and growing up in Washington on a cattle ranch.
She is a graduate of the Washington Ag-Forestry Leadership Program, Class 16. KayDee is a third generation Washington State University Cougar and graduated with a degree in Agricultural Communications.
Contact KayDee Gilkey: Email
Recent reports by KayDee Gilkey
- Governor’s Forum on Ag and FFA Foundation’s Hall of Fame Inductees
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment and Future of Transportation
- Simple Solutions for Complex Issues Too Good to Be True
- Senator Cory Gardner’s Comments on the Senate Floor
- Costco Expansion Provides Additional Momentum for US Beef in South Korea
- V+M Solution for Nematode Management
- Rocky Mountain Horse Expo Follows the CO Agritourism Assn Conference -- RIGHT AUDIO
- Estate Tax Repeal?
- Cows’ Calving Time Nutritional Needs
- Rocky Mountain Horse Expo Follows the Colorado Agritourism Assn Conference