KayDee Gilkey is the newest member of the Northwest Ag Information Network team as she became an agricultural radio reporter in December 2011. During college, she provided ag radio stories to about 50 stations and really enjoyed radio and is excited to be back in broadcasting. She is passionate about agriculture and sharing news, research, updates and information with farmers and ranchers as well as telling agriculture's story to the public. Though recently new to the media scene, she is very familiar with Pacific Northwest's agriculture with nearly 16 years of public relations experience with Northwest Farm Credit Services prior to starting with the network and growing up in Washington on a cattle ranch.
She is a graduate of the Washington Ag-Forestry Leadership Program, Class 16. KayDee is a third generation Washington State University Cougar and graduated with a degree in Agricultural Communications.
Contact KayDee Gilkey: Email
Recent reports by KayDee Gilkey
- 31st USDA Secretary Begins in His Role
- Wheat Higher on Tuesday
- Benefits of AI
- The Power of Experiential Learning
- Annual 4-H Foundation Golf Tournament
- Statistics Canada Crop Report
- March’s Cattle on Feed Report
- Wheat and Livestock Futures Down on Monday
- Regional Weekly Hay Report
- Colorado Hemp for Cattle Feed Study