Daily News Reports »
KayDee Gilkey is the newest member of the Northwest Ag Information Network team as she became an agricultural radio reporter in December 2011. During college, she provided ag radio stories to about 50 stations and really enjoyed radio and is excited to be back in broadcasting. She is passionate about agriculture and sharing news, research, updates and information with farmers and ranchers as well as telling agriculture's story to the public. Though recently new to the media scene, she is very familiar with Pacific Northwest's agriculture with nearly 16 years of public relations experience with Northwest Farm Credit Services prior to starting with the network and growing up in Washington on a cattle ranch.
She is a graduate of the Washington Ag-Forestry Leadership Program, Class 16. KayDee is a third generation Washington State University Cougar and graduated with a degree in Agricultural Communications.
Contact KayDee Gilkey: Email
Recent reports by KayDee Gilkey
- Pacific Northwest Wheat Progress
- Profitability Starts with Genetics
- Building and Maintaining Trust
- Oregon Cattlemen's Association Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- Grain Markets Higher
- Growing Popularity of Chickpeas
- Range and Pasture Land Condition
- Final Ag Census Deadline Fast Approaching
- Fetal Programming of Carcass Characteristics
- Grains Sharply Higher