Daily News Reports »
Winter Wheat Varieties Planted and Drought Monitor Report
by KayDee Gilkey, click here for bio
Program: Colorado Ag Today
Date: February 17, 2017
Click on the play button to listen to report.
Download Report: Winter_Wheat_Varieties_Planted_and_Drought_Monitor_Report.mp3
And here with U.S. Drought Monitor Report is Market Reporter Lindsay Burnet from the Greeley USDA office.
Brunet: “In Eastern Colorado moderate drought conditions were extended to Northwest Yuma County and Northern Washington County and Southeast Logan County. This area has received below 50 percent of normal precipitation since the beginning of October and recent weather has been hot and windy. The winter wheat also appears to be poor condition. Additionally, abnormally dry conditions are expanded in the northern border of Weld County.”
Recent Reports from Colorado Ag Today
- Rocky Mountain Food and Safety Conference in Denver
- The Vilsacks to Join Colorado State University
- 31st USDA Secretary Begins in His Role
- Annual 4-H Foundation Golf Tournament
- Importance of Antibiotic Use Highlighted to Thought Leaders
Click here to see Archived Reports